Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
Online Search/Booking Process:
- Search our inventory by entering your requested dates and any search filters and clicking on “Check Availability”
- Review the specifics and photo galleries of the properties of interest
- Click “Book It Now” or “Instant Quote” to see a full quote.
- Review the terms and conditions of the rental agreement. Check the box that you agree and you will be able to print these terms.
- Enter your contact information and payment information.
- Finalize online booking, print or retain your reservation details and booking number for your reference
Is booking online secure?
Yes. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place a booking. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Not Ready to Book Online? Have further Questions?
- You are always welcome to send in a request for additional information via this website by clicking the “Contact Us” link at the top right of the website.
- After first reading all the FAQs and reviewing the online quotes, please feel free to e-mail the Property Manager directly at [email protected] or call (717) 328-5550 if immediate assistance is needed.
Check-in Procedure? How do I get my Keys?
We’ll add these details later…
- Turn Heat to 60 Degrees during winter months. Turn Air Conditioning to 78 Degrees during summer months
- If you have unlocked any windows or doors be sure they are locked upon departure
- You must bag your garbage and take it to the dumpster. Any trash left in the unit will result in a trash removal fee of $25.
- You are responsible for doing dishes you use, including unloading the dishwasher after use. Any dishes not cleaned and put away will result in an additional cleaning fee of $25.
- Checkout is promptly at 11AM unless you have arranged for a late check-out. You will be charged for an additional night stay if you are not vacated by 11AM.
- Return all keys you were given to the office, or place in drop box outside office door. If all keys are not returned you will be charged to re-key the locks. If you return to the unit or parking area after check out, you will be charged.
What Fees am I Being Charged?
- Cleaning Fee
- Taxes Required by Law
- 3% Credit Card Processing Charge
- Any special/optional items requested
Are the homes professionally cleaned?
Yes, and inspected to ensure the same level cleanliness for every guest. And we have the same cleaning company clean the home each time to keep the consistency we require.
What if I need repairs, assistance or maintenance during my stay?We promptly address any concerns during your stay. Please contact the office or emergency contact number provided in your rental agreement for any assistance needed